Social Icons

Sunday, June 22, 2014

We've All Been There…

Outfits





















































































































We've all been there, when you've had something new come through the
post but the weather sucks and the excitement is to overwhelming to
resist and so you wear it anyway. Okay, so maybe its a bit a
presumptuous of me think that we have all experienced that but at least
that was the case for me when I wore these cream jeans by Acne.

I simply couldn't wait and even though it was raining all day and I was
slightly on edge with the  possibility that my jeans might get splashed
with rain water, I was willing to risk it for that biscuit. Or just
yummy sartorial pleasure in this case.



 - Lellavictoria | creatorsofdesire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates