Social Icons

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

JENNIFER LOPEZ Tells Us What’s Trashy Vs. Classy

Let’s face it, when it comes to the fashion world, Jennifer Lopez is one of it’s biggest stars. 
Jennifer Lopez reveals her fashion rules
The hot Hollywood star has recently opened up to Redbook Magazine, where she talks about her fashion rules, choosing comfortable pieces, and how she ignores the age police. Here are some highlights: On the luxury of comfortable clothing: “With Jennifer Lopez for Kohl’s we’ve been mixing materials, like t-shirts with a lot of the chiffon, focusing on the softness of it.  I love things to feel easy. I feel like in my job I always have to wear stuff that, if I’m acting in a movie or if I’m doing a video or on stage it’s always this stuff that’s kind of holding me together or needs to look a certain away. You suffer for that. I have bruises on my body from shooting a video the other day in a feathered corset.” On ignoring the age police: “I don’t  care who thinks I’m not the right age for something.  Right now, I’m in love with leather pants!  If you have the legs for a short skirt and can pull it off, do it.  When it doesn’t feel right to you anymore, you’ll know it’s time to stop. Her golden rule of fashion: “If you’re showing a lot of leg, don’t do cleavage.  If your dress is tight, it shouldn’t be short.  You cross the line into trashy when you reveal a lot.”
Read more at http://imnotobsessed.com/2013/08/13/jennifer-lopez-tells-trashy-vs-classy/#i5CdO2BiQfjbwBIp.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates