Social Icons

Friday, June 20, 2014

Dolce & Gabbana's Fall 2014 Campaign Stars Claudia Schiffer in a Fairy Tale Forest


So much YAS.
So much YAS.



As I have documented on this site before, I am in love with almost everything Dolce & Gabbana does (except alleged tax evasion, I'm less into that...but I digress). They just have a knack for creating fantasy worlds that I want to live in.

With its fairy tale themes and allusions to knights and armor, I was immediately drawn to the fall 2014 collection -- I studied medieval history in college, so I was all about those chainmail pieces and bejeweled flats.

The
accompanying ad campaign takes that theme to the next level. In
standard Dolce & Gabbana form, the images, shot by Domenico Dolce,
feature clusters of people in various acted-out scenarios. German
supermodel Claudia Schiffer joins the likes of Bianca Balti, Kate
Bogucharskaia, and Nastya Sten in a lush fairy tale-like forest, where
Sicilian men serve up fruit and some serious admiration.

It is, hands down, my favorite ad campaign in a long time.

Preview a few images below, and check out the rest at Dolce and Gabbans's site.



1 of 3




2 of 3




3 of 3




1 of 3




2 of 3




3 of 3




1 of 3




2 of 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates