Social Icons

Monday, February 18, 2013

sprout | watering cans


Good morning guys! Amy and I are home from the first leg of the book tour and feeling both excited and exhausted at the same time. But I’m so happy to be back at work and diving into great design again. This simple-but-genius idea was in my inbox last week and I’m just getting a chance to sing its praises this morning. Sprout is a clever plastic top that attaches to empty milk jugs to transform them into watering cans. When I first saw this I thought, ‘Well, you can always pour out of them anyway, why do you need an extra top?’. But then I saw the photo of it in action and all those ridges make it a MUCH better pouring tool. It has two positions you can use, spray and stream, simply by rotating the top. One allows the water to flow in a single stream and the other has it spray in a wide radius so you can handle larger plants. It’s such a great idea and I can’t wait to see this put into production and available in stores. As soon as it is I’ll update the post. Thanks to Sprout’s designer Evan Gant for sending this over. xo, grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates