Social Icons

Sunday, August 3, 2014

How To Make a Perfect Flower Arrangement, Every Time

How To Make a Perfect Flower Arrangement, Every Time — Apartment Therapy Video Roundup | Apartment Therapy









I absolutely love fresh flowers, but when I bring home a big bunch, I often find myself at a loss as to what to do with them. What usually happens is that I'll spend way too much time arranging them, worried that I'm doing it wrong, and finally I'll just give up, vaguely unsatisfied with my creation. Does this sound familiar? If so, check out these flower arranging tips for some easy tricks for creating stunning arrangements every time.


Flowers look so nice and modern in a shallow, wide-mouth container... but how do you keep them from all flopping over to one side? Pro florist Carly Cylinder shows you how.


Here's another fun tip from Carly... to give your flower arrangements a bit of a modern edge, try lining the vase with a ti leaf.


And lastly... Maxwell may not be a professional florist, but this video has lots of inspiration for creating arrangements from things you find in nature. Go for a little walk, and bring back a few things to brighten up your home.

Thanks for watching, and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates