Social Icons

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Missy Robertson from Duck Dynasty wears 2Tee Couture

Missy Robertson 1
Get the Fab Obsessed Style Buzz:
Duck Dynasty’s Missy Robertson was seen wearing a bohemian chic top while on a recent appearance on The View. We learned that Roberston wore the Madison top ($98) by 2Tee Couture. INO investigated to find out more about the brand, 2Tee Couture.
2Tee Couture is “ Influenced by bohemian style and merged with modern feminine flair. The quintessential pieces every woman would love to have in their closets should provide style without compromising comfort. The line specializes in developing versatile lines that are suitable for every woman, no matter her shape, size or age.
INO scored an exclusive interview with 2Tee Couture designer Sigal Levi. Here’s what she had to say:
What is the inspiration for 2Tee Couture?
At a very young age I knew that fashion was what I had a passion for. Since the age of 18 I was already working in the fashion industry in various roles such as having my own showroom to being a freelance designer for well known brands.
After having my son Noah who has brought me such joy in my life, it inspired me to finally pursue my life dream of designing my own line and building my own unique brand.In 2011 I started 2tee Couture where I set out to design a versatile line suitable for every woman. Presenting modern options of trendy, edgy and feminine pieces that effortlessly fit a woman no matter her age or size. I wanted women wearing my designs to feel chic and comfortable without sacrificing one for the other. Now 2 years later I am happy and excited to introduce a new division of 2tee Couture named after my son called Noa Elle.
Which shirt should be in every woman’s wardrobe & why?
The Noa top should be a staple in every woman’s wardrobe. It is feminine, sexy, flows well with the body and 100% on trend beyond the spring season.What is great about this top is the elegance it brings to complete a womans look. The versatility of the top allows people to dress it up or go casual with ease.
Describe 2tee Couture in three words.
Quality- in our designs, fabric choices and production which is 100% made in the USA. Bohemian- the look that captures the essence of the brand.Versatile- designed with the everyday woman in mind. 2tee Couture provides endless options for every woman no matter her shape, size or age.
Shop for your style at http://www.2teecouture.com


2Tee Couture Collage
PHOTOS BY WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates