Social Icons

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Again; Skanky Rihanna Thongs Her Pic On Instagram

Media_httppcuploadss3_fzifc

Whoa! RiRi’s Instagram is heating up the Interwebs this Wednesday. The pull-no-punches pop princess raised eyebrows and temperatures when she posted this snap of her ample backside clad in nothing but a thong.

Thigh-high “Eff Me” boots make the ensemble complete.

“Gotcha b***h tip toeing on my marble flo’!!! Sick ass custom Prada boots! Miuccia you RULE!!! Thank you,” she wrote in the caption of the now viral shot.

The “Stay” songstress recently explained why she feels compelled to share so much of her life through social media.

“Everybody wanted to know what was happening in my life. ‘Is she a drug addict?’ No. ‘Is she an alcoholic?’ No. ‘Is she a victim?’ No. That’s why I’m posting picture of myself smoking pot, to tell the truth about myself. I’ve got so much to think about, why bring all this extra sh*t by being dishonest? I Instagram everything about my life, whether it’s smoking pot, in a strip club, reading a bible verse or hanging out with my best friend, who happens to be Chris.”

What do you think about Rihanna baring her “assets” on Instagram? #FlauntIt or #Stopihanna?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates